Why Choose Hope Veterinary Oncology Services?
Read below to learn more.
- Using calming pheromones
- Playing calming music
- Moving slowly
- Talking softly
- Bribing with tasty treats chosen by you via our daily menu
- Working outside if that makes your pet more comfortable
• We are a cage-free environment. We will never put your loved one in a cage while he/she waits for routine treatment.
• Your pet will receive individualized attention while you wait. We treat one patient at a time, so your pet is not surrounded by barking dogs (this is especially helpful for our feline patients). Most appointments are 30 – 60 minutes for your convenience and your pet’s mental health.
• More reasons to choose Hope Veterinary Oncology Services:
- We work in several locations to better serve our community.
- We offer house calls for those pets that just can’t handle the car ride.
- You can see inside our clinic and watch while we treat your loved one if you wish.
- You will always speak to Dr. Rizzo or a highly skilled team member before and after each appointment.
- We work with a social worker to offer you additional emotional support.
- You won’t wait days to hear back from us. We will reply to your calls and emails in a very timely manner.
We LOVE what we do!
We strive to make our patients comfortable during treatment….to the point of napping